Google Adsense

2007年10月9日 星期二

test

Change the adjectives below into comparatives and superlatives:

quiet big famous bad thin happy often safe heavy good

ð You look much ___ . Are you eating enough?
ð I think "Jaws" is the ___ film I've ever seen.
ð I feel much ___ today. I think I'll see the doctor.
ð Who is the___ film star in your country?
ð Flying to New York is___ than crossing the road.
ð The ___ fish I ever caught was 2.3m long.
ð Can you help me with this box? It's ___ than it looks.
ð You hardly ever phone me. Why don't you call ___ ?
ð You can study in here. It's the ___ room in the house.
ð The ___ day of my life was my wedding day.

1 則留言:

kicker 提到...

ð You look much (thinner) . Are you eating enough?
ð I think "Jaws" is the (best) film I've ever seen.
ð I feel much (worse) today. I think I'll see the doctor.
ð Who is the(most famous) film star in your country?
ð Flying to New York is(safer) than crossing the road.
ð The (biggset) fish I ever caught was 2.3m long.
ð Can you help me with this box? It's (heavier) than it looks.
ð You hardly ever phone me. Why don't you call (more often) ?
ð You can study in here. It's the (quietest) room in the house.
ð The (happies) day of my life was my wedding day.

Google AdSense